This ergonomically designed pump fits conveniently in the palm of your hand for ease of use and control. The on/off switch is conveniently located and can be operated with a flick of your thumb. The multiple valve adaptors provide the opportunity to inflate/deflate travel beds and other consumer grade inflatables. Designed with an extra long cord which allows for more space when inflating larger items.
Made in China
Power source must be 120VAC, 60Hz. Do not operate the pump continuously over 20 minutes, that will make the pump overheat and cause pump damage. Do not try to repair the pump by changing the inner components. To avoid child personal injury, like fingers stretching into the inlet and touching the blades, it's necessary to keep the pump away from children. Keep the pump and its power supply cord in a dry, shady and cool place. To inflate items:
- Connect power supply cord to 120V AC power source
- Hold pump against inflation port on item to be inflated and turn the switch firmly "on" by pushing forward and "off" by pushing backward
Note: On larger items like inflatable boats and large air mattresses, the pump will fit directly into the inflation valves and provide faster inflation times. Use the appropriate nozzle adapter on small inflation valves as on small air mattresses, etc. To deflate items:
- Open the external stopper on valve of item to be deflated
- Attach nozzle adapter to deflation port of the pump, hold pump against deflation port on item to be deflated
- Turn the switch firmly "on" by pushing forward and "off" by pushing backward
Note: On small inflation valves, the valve may have to be "pinched" with your fingers to open the flapper inside the valve and allow the air to escape..
© 2007 The Shrunks Family Toy Company