For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not bandage, wrap, cover, use a heating pad after, or recline upon skin treated with Thera-Gesic®.
Do not use:
- Immediately after shower or bath
- If skin is sensitive to oil of wintergreen (methyl salicylate)
- On wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use:
- for children under 2 and to 12 years of age
- if prone or sensitive to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate
When using this product:
- discontinue use if skin irritation develops, or redness is present
- do not swallow
- do not use a heating pad after application
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backaches