- Conforms to relief area when frozen
- Freezer & microwave safe
- Does not leak or sweat during use
Feel the Heat, Soothing Relief
- Perfect for Minor Bumps & Bruises, Insect Bites, Puffy Eyes, Post Waxing & More
- Easily Freeze or Microwave
- Reusable & Non-Toxic
- Conforms to Body when Frozen
- Latex, Lead, Phthalate & BPA Free
- Conveniently Holds Temperature for Doctor Recommended Time of Approximately 20 Minutes
- Dimensions: 3.5 in x 3.5 in
They may be smaller in size, but they are big on hot and cold therapy. The TheraPearl Round Pearl Pack can be used hot or cold for instant pain relief. These reusable packs are easy to clean, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and soft and pliable on your skin.
Whether used for minor bumps and bruises, bug bites, or after a spa day, the chilled pack can provide pain relief after waxing treatments, injections, and post surgical procedures. Ease sore muscles and arthritis with a microwaved pack for 20 minutes of doctor recommended heat therapy. Now that’s a new degree of relief!
All TheraPearl products are FSA eligible.
For Heat Therapy: Wrap pack with damp cloth or paper towel. Microwave for 20 seconds, add additional 5 second intervals until desired temperture is reached.
For Cold Therapy: Freeze for at least 2 hours. TheraPearl should only be applied to the relief area for the doctor recommended time of 20 minutes.
TheraPearl Care: Packs can be cleaned with a mild soap, detergent or alcohol. Do not place any heavy objects on top of your packs. Discard pack if punctured. Do not swallow beads. Do not use on infants.