To avoid contamination do not touch tip of opened container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation.
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- As a lubricant to relieve dryness of the eye.
- As a protectant against further irritation of the eye.
- For temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort including exposure to wind or sun.