Do not use:
Do not wear while sleeping.
Check skin frequently during use: If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- If heat cell contents leak and/or wrap is damaged or torn
- For more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On unhealthy, damaged or broken skin
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat
- With other forms of heat
- On people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly
- On people unable to follow all use instructions
- When using this product: Check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters - if found, stop use
- If product feels too hot - stop use or wear over clothing
- Do not place extra pressure over the product such as leaning against hard surfaces, or wearing under tight clothing, a tight waistband or belt
- To avoid increased risk of burns, remove product before undergoing any MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedures. This product can cause burns.
- 55 or older: Your risk of burning increases as you age
- When applied over the lower back/hip, wear ThermaCare over a layer of clothing, not directly against your skin
- When applied over the knee or elbow, wear ThermaCare over a towel or cloth such as a wash cloth, not directly against your skin
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- Poor circulation or heart disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Or are pregnant
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Each heat cell contains iron (~2 grams): Can be harmful if ingested.
- If pain worsens or persists for more than 7 days
- If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn
If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately.
If heat cell contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, remove wrap, rinse affected area with water, and seek professional assistance immediately.
Provides temporary relief of minor muscular back aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains and sprains.