- 1 Butane Cartridge (Net Wt. 0.42 oz. each)
- 3 Insect Repellent Mats (Net Wt. 0.08 oz. each)
- Mosquito Repellent Appliance
- Mosquito Repellent Lantern
- For best results, allow 10 to 30 minutes, depending upon area, for product to take effect.
- Each mat lasts 4 hours and each cartridge lasts 12 hours Mats turn from pale blue to white when repellent has been exhausted.
- Use one appliance/lantern for each 225 square feet or 15 feet in diameter.
- Use more appliances/lanterns in larger areas.
- To change mats, make sure appliance/lantern is OFF and cool, then push used mat out by inserting fresh one.
- Do not contaminate food.
- Do not use appliance/lantern unattended and do not use in windy conditions.
Mats Made in Italy
Manufactured in Thailand
Questions? Please visit mosquitorepellent.com
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent Refills:
- Remove one mat from wrapper.
- With appliance switch in "OFF" position insert mat under grill.
- Remove appliance cover and butane cartridge cap.
- Screw cartridge into appliance and replace appliance cover.
- Switch appliance to "ON", wait 5 to 10 seconds then depress the start button 3 to 5 times in rapid succession.
- Verify appliance is heating.
- Place appliance on a flat, stable area.
- When finished, slide switch to "OFF" position, allow the appliance to completely cool and store.
- Store unused mats in original packaging in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
- Store unit and butane cartridges in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat.
- If empty, do not reuse empty wrappers or cartridges.
- Do not puncture or incinerate empty cartridges.
- Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If cartridge is partly filled or for unused mats, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused mats down any indoor or outdoor drain.
©The Schawbel Corporation
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15 Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.3x 4.05x 1.15
Item Code: 647889
Keep out of reach of children
Hazards to Humans & Domestic Animals
CAUTION: Only for outdoor use as an insect repellent. do not use indoors, in tents or any enclosed area. Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors. do not touch the grill while the appliance/lantern is in use. The grill is hot while in use. Do not insert anything other than ThermaCELL® Repellent mats into the appliance/lantern.
Physical and Chemical Hazards
Place appliance/lantern is cool and inactive. Cartridge contains flammable, pressurized butane. Do not use near fire or flame. Do not allow mats to come into contact with other substances. Protect the butane cartridges from sunlight. Do not expose them to temperatures above 120° F (50° C). Do not pierce, break or incinerate butane cartridges, even after use. Butane cartridges other than ThermaCELL® cartridges will not work in this appliance/lantern. Seller will not be held responsible for damage, injury or poor performance caused by use of other butane cartridges or repellent mats.
This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites.
If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
D Cis/Trans Allethrin21.97%