Keep out of reach of children and pets. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Close the package and handle with dry hands. First Aid Treatment: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, PPE and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If on skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse with water. Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.