EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR PUT IN MOUTH. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. DO NOT PUT IN MOUTH OR INGEST. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. ALWAYS CLOSE CONTAINER AFTER USE. Never handle pac with wet hands. Store in a cool, dry place. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. If on skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse skin well with water..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.