EYE IRRITANT. MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT INGEST. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. To prevent pacs from dissolving before use, you should always close the package and handle with dry hands. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. If on skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse skin well with water..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.