For external use only. When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use.
As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.