Size/Count 32.0 fl oz
- Kills 99.9% of household mold & mildew
- Use to clean tubs, sinks and more
- Contains bleachmore
- Contains bleach
- Contains no phosphorus
Kills 99.9% of household mold and mildew. Use on glazed ceramic tile, grout, tubs, fiberglass, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, sinks and no-wax floors. You can also use to disinfect vinyl and plastic surfaces. This product kills staphylococcus aureus (staph), streptococcus pyogenes (strep) and trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus).
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- To remove mildew stains: Turn sprayer nozzle to Open position
- Spray, wait until stains disappear and rinse.
- Heavy mildew buildup may need two cleanings.
To disinfect and kill mildew on hard non-porous surfaces (such as glazed ceramic tile): Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse.
Rinse immediately after use on rubber, plastic and vinyl. Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain, as this product can react with these materials and leave a "rusty" stain. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces. This product may not be able to remove mildew embedded in hard water deposits, old grout or silicone caulking. Avoid contact with aluminum, clothes, fabric, carpet or paper surfaces, as they will discolor.
Storage and disposal: Store this product in a cool area to avoid deterioration. Refill only with this product. Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
©The Clorox Company
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.33 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.9x 4.85x 10.25
Item Code: 480161
Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury and can irritate skin. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Do not get into eyes or clothing. vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems, such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Due to irritating nature, may be harmful if swallowed.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
Physical and chemical hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid. To do so will release hazardous gases.
Keep out of reach of children.