Tom's of Maine™ Since 1970
- Helps Fight Tarter
- Fresh Breath
- Natural Flavoring
Embrace the Power of Mother Nature! At Tom's of Maine that means authentic and effective naturally sourced ingredients. We use zinc citrate sourced from zinc - a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. Plus, natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing.
Fluoride Free Formula: Some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.
What Makes a Product Good ? At Tom's it Includes How We Make It
- No animal testing or ingredients
- We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.
- We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging.
- 5% (12 days) of employee time to volunteering. 10% of profits to human and environmental goodness.
You asked - we listened! This tube is easier to use than our previous tube.
Made in USA
Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal but at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Uses: Helps prevent plaque and tarter buildup with regular brushing.
© 2010 Tom's of Maine