When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of the reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.