Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- In a child under 4 years of age
- In a child who is taking a prescription Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product
When using this product
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- Cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves nasal and sinus congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.