Neat Feet™ Pedicure
- Quality Italian nippers cut even the toughest toenails easily.
- Barrel spring nippers are the strongest implement available for cutting thick toenails.
- The barrel spring nipper is a larger size than most toenail nippers. The larger size provides you with more cutting leverage.
- Wider opening than toenail clipper for thick toenails.
- Precision ground cutting edges provide clean, even cuts.
Trim products are unconditionally guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, functionally perfect, and free from defects in material and workmanship. Defective item must be returned before replacement is sent. The W.E. Bassett Company, P.O. Box 495, Derby, CT 06418.
Printed in USA
Gently squeeze nipper handles to release closing latch. Toenails should be cut when wet to prevent cracking and breaking. Place nipper along toenail edge, being careful not to cut toenails shorter than tips of toes for maximum safety and comfort. Toenails should always be cut straight across to help prevent painful ingrown toenails.
Caring For Your Nippers: To avoid rusting, keep lightly oiled and in a dry place.