- Designed for mutual excitement
- Lubricated for ultimate sensitivity
- Made from latex
America's #1 Condom Trusted for Over 80 Years.
- Designed for Mutual Excitement!
- Helps Reduce the Risk of Pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- Triple Tested.
- Trojan Quality.
Trojan® Twisted Pleasure condoms are designed with a special "Twist" at the closed end, to help stimulate both partners in their most sensitive areas.
- Unique, Patented Shape - Designed for mutual pleasure.
- Made from Premium Quality Latex - To help reduce the risk.
- Lubricated - For comfort and sensitivity.
- Special Reservoir End - For extra safety.
- Each Condom is Electronically Tested - To help ensure reliability.
Always Insist on Trojan®...America's #1 Condom.
If used properly, latex condoms will help to reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and many other sexually transmitted diseases. See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.
Trojan® Brand Latex Condoms, when used properly, are highly effective against pregnancy - although no contraceptive can guarantee 100% effectiveness. Any use of Trojan® Brand Latex Condoms for other than vaginal intercourse can increase the potential of damage to the condom. Trojan® Brand Latex Condoms, when used properly, may help to reduce the risk of catching or spreading many Sexually Transmitted Diseases ("STDs") such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia infections, genital herpes, and AIDS; however, they cannot eliminate the risk. For maximum benefits, it is important to follow the instructions for use printed on the inner side of this package. Failure to do so may result in the loss of the benefits of a condom. During intimate contact, lesions and various body fluids can transmit STDs. Therefore, a new condom should be applied each and every time before any such contact occurs.
Made in India
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100°F.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.