Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- America's #1 condom. Trusted for over 90 years
- Larger than standard latex condoms for extra comfort
- Tapered at the base for a secure fit
- Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
- Special reservoir end for extra safety
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk
- Individually electronically tested to help ensure reliability
Made in USA
For maximum benefits, it is important to follow the instructions for use printed on the inner side of this package. Failure to do so may result in the loss of the benefits of a condom. During intimate contact, lesions and various body fluids can transmit STDs. Therefore, a new condom should be applied each and every time before any such contact occurs.
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.
After use, wash off any lubricant. Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Avoid contact with eyes. If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
© Carter-Wallace, Inc.