These stockings utilize graduated compression technology to help improve circulation and offer effective support during post-hospital recovery. The roomy closed toe is comfortable to wear during early ambulation. Knit-in, defined heel pocket provides added durability and easy stocking orientations for a proper fit. Silicone dot interrupted band with pressure relief gusset helps stocking remain in place without restricting circulation. Traditional smooth, opaque texture and neutral color helps conceal blemishes.
- Targeted compression for an average ankle size
- Doctor-recommended for the recuperating patient
- Designed to help reduce the danger of thrombo-embolic disease
- Precisely calibrated graduated compression
- Anti-microbial treatment to help control odor
- Size M fits 8-3/8" - 9-5/8" (21.3-24.4 cm) ankle circumference, 13-1/2" - 16" (34.3-40.6 cm) calf circumference, up to 22" (56 cm) thigh circumference, up to 29" (74 cm) length to thigh
Made in USA
A health care professional should be consulted to evaluate, diagnose and recommend appropriate compression therapy.
Fitting: Measure around smallest part of the ankle, and around the widest flare of the calf. Then measure the length of your leg from the heel at the floor to the upper thigh. Measure the circumference at that point to ensure a proper fit.
For men: Choose an open toe style if your shoe size exceeds the following: Medium - shoe size 9-1/2.
Laundering: Wash gently with mild soap or detergent in lukewarm or cold water. Do not wring or twist. Rinse until water is clear. Roll in a towel to remove excess moisture. Dry flat away from heat and sunlight..
© 2012 Truform Leg Health