Graduated compression technology helps improve circulation and revitalizes your legs - ideal when sitting or standing for extended periods. These socks help relieve tired legs, minor swelling, minor varicose veins and swelling. Roomy toe and heel provide added comfort and proper fit. They feature moisture wicking fibers and antibacterial, anti-fungal finish for added comfort and odor control.
- Targeted compression for an average size ankle
- Doctor-recommended, therapeutic graduated compression
- Shock absorbing cushioned sole for extra wearing comfort
- Suitable for business and casual wear
- Size XL fits 10-1/8" - 12-3/8" (25.7-31.4 cm) ankle circumference, 17-1/2" - 20" (44.4-50.8 cm) calf circumference, up to 18" (45.7 cm) knee length
Made in USA
A health care professional should be consulted to evaluate, diagnose and recommend appropriate compression therapy.
Fitting: Measure around smallest part of the ankle, and around widest flare of the calf. Then measure the length of your leg from the heel at the floor to the bend in knee.
Laundering: Wash gently with mild soap or detergent in lukewarm or cold water. Do not wring or twist. Do not bleach. Rinse until water is clear. Roll in a towel to remove excess moisture. Dry flat away from heat or sunlight..
© 2012 Truform Leg Health