The choice of professional aestheticians, it's loops are designed to safely remove whiteheads & blackheads. The angled wire end glides over whiteheads to release debris from the pore. The opposite side's long, flat loop is designed to gently press out blackheads.
- For flawless beautiful skin
- Won't damage delicate skin
- Stainless steel
Made in India
The best implements, the best guarantee. Tweezerman stands by our beauty tools which are guaranteed to perform and are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. No outbound shipping and handling charges. No processing fees. Details inside. We sharpen our tools that have become dull through normal use FREE. We repair or replace (at our option) tools with manufacturing defects. We replace damaged/dropped tools for one half the purchase price. No S&H. Send tool insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and phone number to: TWEEZERMAN Service, 235 Blue Bell Road, Houston, TX 77037. Allow four weeks.
- Always disinfect tool with alcohol. Use after shower, sauna or apply warm water to area to open pores.
- For Whiteheads: Wait until the whitehead breaks open the skin. Then gently press the loop over the whitehead.
- For Blackheads: Press down the thin loop side directly over blackhead to gently remove.
- Cleanse area after finished with warm water.
- Clean with cotton and alcohol after each use.
- Reduce waste - store and protect implement in this package.