- 15g Per Serving of Protein from Amino Acids!*
- Protein in its Most Usable, Easily Digested Form to Maximize Muscle Growth and Optimize Protein Synthesis.*
- No whole undigested protein concentrates or protein isolates are present, such as calcium and potassium caseinates, or whey, egg and soy isolates.
- The amino acids in Amino Fuel are of the highest quality available and derived only from the natural enzymatic hydrolysis of whole proteins.
- Absolutely no acid or alkaline hydrolyzed proteins are present. Acid and alkaline hydrolysis of proteins can destroy amino acids and also generate toxic by-products.
- No added artificial sweeteners, no soy, yeast or wheat products, and no artificial colors or flavors.
Anabolic Liquid Amino Acid Concentrate Amino Fuel with L-Carnitine & Branched Chain Amino Acids
How It Works:
Twinlab® Amino Fuel® Liquid is a fast absorbing anabolic liquid amino acid that has 15g (15,000 mg) per serving of protein from high quality branched-chain, peptide-bonded and free form amino acids per serving, plus stress B-complex vitamins, energizing complex carbohydrates and pure crystalline Fructose.
Amino Fuel® Liquid provides protein in its most easily digested, absorbable and utilizable form to maximize muscle growth and optimize protein synthesis.*
Research shows that when taken orally, peptide-bonded amino acids increase Nitrogen retention better than free form amino acid mixtures for optimum muscle growth.*
Typical Amino Acid Profile
Essential Amino Acids
Non-Essential Amino Acids
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take three tablespoons daily or as recommended by a professional trainer. Amino Fuel may be also taken with meals, between meals, as an anabolic aid before workouts or after physical activity. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program. Shake well before using.
©Twin Laboratories Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.25 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 2.45x 7.95
Item Code: 635288
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission. Keep out of the reach of children.
Water , Hydrolyzed Gelatin , Fructose , Whey Protein Isolatefrom Milk , Propylene Glycol , Citric Acid , Maltodextrin , Egg White Hydrolysate , Cellulose , Inositol , Choline Bitartrate , Orange Flavor , Sorbic Acid , Sodium BenzoatePreservative , MethylparabenPreservative , D Calcium Pantothenate , Niacinamide , L Carnitine , PropylparabenPreservative , Cyanocobalamin , Pyridoxine HCl , Riboflavin 5 Phosphate Sodium , Thiamin Hydrochloride , Para Aminobenzoic Acid , Biotin , Folic Acid
|Serving Size : 3 Tbs
Serving per Container : 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Sodium 40 mg||<2|
|Total Carbohydrate 11 g||4|
|Sugars 9 g|
|Protein 15 g|
|PABA 2 mg|
|Choline Bitartrate 100 mg|
|Inositol 100 mg|
|L Carnitine 25 mg|
|Thiamin (B1) 2.5 mg||167|
|Riboflavin (B2) 2.5 mg||147|
|Niacin (B3) 30 mg||150|
|Vitamin B6 4 mg||200|
|Folate,Folic Acid,Folacin 100 mcg||25|
|Vitamin B12 12 mcg||200|
|Biotin 10 mcg||3|
|Pantothenic acid 30 mg||300|
|Calories 100 Calories|