Twinlab Fuel Amino Fuel Mass Anabolic Liquid Dietary Supplement
- Product: a fast absorbing anabolic liquid amino acid that has, per serving, 15 grams (15,000 mg) of high quality branched chain, peptide-bonded, and free amino acids; stress B-complex vitamins; energizing complex carbohydrates; and pure crystalline fructose*.
- Result: protein in its most easily digested, absorbable and utilizable form to maximize muscle growth and optimize protein synthesis*.
- Science: research shows that when taken orally, peptide-bonded amino acids increase nitrogen retention better than free form amino acid mixtures for optimum muscle growth*.
- The L-Tryptophan in this product is naturally present in the protein. It is not added or manufactured.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a quick-acting, easily digested amino acid dietary supplement, take three (3) tablespoonfuls daily, or as recommended by a professional trainer. Amino Fuel may also be taken with meals, between meals, as an anabolic aid* before workouts, or after physical activity. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Storage Instructions: Shake well before each use.
©Twin Laboratories Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.83 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.25x 3.25x 8.95
Item Code: 453657
Keep out of reach of children.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Water (Purified) , Fructose , Citric Acid , Defoaming Agent , Orange Flavor , Methylparaben , L Carnitine , Para Aminobenzoic Acid , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Propylparaben , D Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) , Sodium Benzoate , Choline Bitartrate , Cellulose , Maltodextrin , Propylene Glycol , Hydrolyzed Gelatin , Folic Acid (Folate) Vitamin B12 , Biotin (Vitamin H) , Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) , Riboflavin 5 Phosphate Sodium , Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) , Niacinamide , Sorbic Acid (A Preservative) , Inositol , Egg White Hydrolysate , Whey Protein Isolate
|Serving Size : 3 Tablespoons
Serving per Container : 21
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|L Aspartic Acid1205mg|
|L Glutamic Acid2026mg|