TYLENOL Cold & Flu Severe Caplets
Treats Multiple Symptoms
- Pain Reliever
- Fever Reducer
- Nasal Decongestant
- Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Chest Congestion
- Clears out Mucus
Made in USA
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- Swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
Each caplet contains: Sodium 3 mg
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Do not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is broken.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 0.75x 4.5
Item Code: 167885
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For the temporary relief of the following cold/flu symptoms:
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Temporarily reduces fever
Acetaminophen325 mg, Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer , Dextromethorphan HBr10 mg, Cough Suppressant , Guaifenesin200 mg, Expectorant , Phenylephrine HCl5 mg, Nasal Decongestant
Carnauba Wax , Croscarmellose Sodium , D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake , Flavor , Hydroxypropyl Cellulose , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Pregelatinized Starch , Sucralose , Titanium Dioxide