Tylenol Extra Strength PM Extra Strength PM Pain Reliever / Sleep Aid Geltabs
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine HCl
- Non habit forming
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 8 geltabs in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age: this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store between 20-25° C (68-77° F). Avoid high humidity.
- Do not use if carton is opened or neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with "Safety Seal" is broken.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
© MCN-PPC, Inc
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.01x 1.98x 3.8
Item Code: 690722
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers or fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver
Do not use
- with any other product continuing acetaminophen
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
Acetaminophen USP500 mg (Pain Reliever) , Diphenhydramine HCI25 mg (Sleep Aid)
Benzyl Alcohol , Butylparaben , Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil , Cellulose , Cornstarch , D&C Red 28 (CI 45410) , Edetate Calcium Disodium , FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Gelatin , Hypromellose , Iron Oxide , Magnesium Stearate , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Sodium Proprionate , Sodium Starch Glycolate , Titanium Dioxide