TYLENOL Sinus Congestion & Pain Caplets (Daytime)
- Pain Reliever
- Fever Reducer
- Nasal Decongestant
- Sinus Headache
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
Made in USA
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- Swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Do not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is broken.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 0.75x 4.5
Item Code: 165557
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Minor aches and pains
Helps decongest sinus openings and passages, promotes sinus drainage, helps clear nasal passages and temporarily reduces fever.
Acetaminophen325 mg, Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer , Phenylephrine HCl5 mg, Nasal Decongestant
Anhydrous Citric Acid , Carnauba Wax , Corn Starch , D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake , FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake , FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake , Flavors , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Polysorbate 80 , Potassium Sorbate , Powdered Cellulose , Pregelatinized Starch , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Starch Glycolate , Sucralose , Titanium Dioxide