Ultrathon Insect Repellent Pump
- Fresh Scent
- Up to 3 Hours of protection against mosquitoes
- Splash & Sweat Resistant
- Repels Mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus
3M's unique, patented pump formulation resists rain, sweat and water splashes for effective protection for up to 3 hours against mosquitoes, including mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus.
For generation information, call 1-800-430-5000
Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm CST
Made in U.S.A.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Hold bottle 4 to 6 inches from skin or clothing while spraying. Do not spray directly onto face.
- To apply to face: spray into palm of hand and spread evenly on face and neck. For best protection spread evenly with hand to moisten all exposed skin.
- Works on clothing too. Spray shirts, pants, cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing.
- Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool fabrics.
- May damage other synthetic fabrics, plastics including vinyl flooring, watch crystals, leather, painted, or varnished surfaces.
Storage & Disposal:
- Pesticide Storage: Store the product in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Container Disposal:
- If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-253-2687 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS: 20-2042-8) for more information.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.53 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 2.15x 6.05
Item Code: 242995
Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to Humans - Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center for doctor for treatment advice.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Hot Line Number: In case of emergency call toll free 800-364-3577. Have this product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
- Note to physician: Probably mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Physical & Chemical Hazards:
Combustible: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
General Precautions and Restrictions:
For outdoor use only. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. Avoid over application of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.