Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to Humans - Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center for doctor for treatment advice.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Hot Line Number: In case of emergency call toll free 800-364-3577. Have this product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
- Note to physician: Probably mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Physical & Chemical Hazards:
Combustible: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
General Precautions and Restrictions:
For outdoor use only. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not allow children to handle this product. Do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. Avoid over application of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.