Umcka Cold+Flu Fructose-Free Syrup Berry
Size/Count 4.0 fl oz
- Temporarily relieves flu symptoms
- For congestion and cough
- Relieves sneezing/runny nose
Two clinically tested natural medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold and flu formula:
- Umcka - shortens duration and reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations
- Alpha CF - Provides multi-symptom relief of colds and flu
- Natural relief
- Fructose-free syrup
- 99% alcohol-free
- Suitable for children
Umcka is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine. It does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time. It is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) 3 times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight
- Plastic dosage cup provided
© 2012 Nature's Way Products, LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.2x 5.15
Item Code: 480257
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs or a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shortens duration & reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold & throat/sinus/bronchial infections & temporarily relieves flu symptoms: chills/fever, congestion, cough, headache, hoarseness, minor aches/pains, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing/runny nose. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
Pelargonium Sidoides - 1 XShortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms , Aconitum Napellus - 4 XPain reliever/fever reducer , Eucalyptus Globulus - 2 XPain reliever/fever reducer , Bryonia Alba - 4 XCough suppressant , Eupatorium Perfoliatum - 2 XCough suppressant , Gelsemium Sempervirens - 4 XSneezing/runny nose/sore throat , Phosphorus - 6 XSneezing/runny nose/sore throat , Ipecacuanha - 3 XNasal decongestant
Aronia Juice , Citric Acid , Lactose , Maltodextrin , Natural Berry Flavor , Purified Water , Sorbitol , Vegetable-Source Glycerin
|Serving Size : 7.5 mL
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|