Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs or a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shortens duration & reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold & throat/sinus/bronchial infections & temporarily relieves flu symptoms: chills/fever, congestion, cough, headache, hoarseness, minor aches/pains, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing/runny nose. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.