Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drugs.
When using this product
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Take only at bedtime
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep.