Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken. Child-resistant packaging.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours (see directions)
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For relief of occasional sleeplessness accompanied with headaches and minor aches and pains.