Do not use
- If you are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide or have very sensitive skin. This product may cause irritation.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you are using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product. This may increase dryness, redness, or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless a doctor directs otherwise.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep away from lips and mouth.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid product contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
For the treatment of acne.