Do not exceed recommended dosage
Ask a doctor before you use if you have
- Kidney disease
- Allergies to foods, preservatives and dyes
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine
When using this product
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or other meals may reduce stomach upset
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. in case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- This product may stain contact lenses
- This product can interfere with laboratory testing including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones test
- Long term administration of phenazopyridine HCI has induced neoplasia in rats (large intestine) and mice (liver). Although no association between phenzopyridine hydrochloride in human neoplasia has been reported, adequate epidemiological studies along these lines have not been conducted.
Fast relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.