Vanquish Aspirin/Acetaminophen Pain Reliever Caplets5.0 1.0
Size/Count 100.0 ea
- Easy to swallow caplets
- Extra strength
- Temporarily relieves minor painmore
- The extra strength pain reliever
- Easy to swallow caplets
- do not take more than the recommended dose (see Overdose warning0
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets with water every 6 hours, not to exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
Distributed by: Bayer HealthCare LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.24 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 4.25x 1.9
Item Code: 690766
Reyes' syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen and aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen and aspirin may cause liver damage and stomach bleeding.
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
with any other product containing acetaminophen
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach or stomach pain) that last or come back
- bleeding problems
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
- anticoagulation (blood thinning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves minor pain due to headache, backache, menstrual cramps, arthritis, colds and flu, muscle aches.
Acetaminophen (194 mg)Pain reliever , Aspirin (227 mg)Pain reliever , Caffeine (33mg)Pain reliever aid
Collodial Silicon Dioxide , Cornstarch , Croscarmellose Sodium , Dried Aluminum Hydroxide Gel , Hypromellose , Magnesium Hydroxide , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Povidone , Pregelatinized Starch , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Titanium Dioxide , Zinc Stearate
|Serving Size : 1 Caplet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|