- With attached latex-free wrist cuff
- Measures systolic & diastolic pressure
- Includes measurement result tracking log
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
35 Seconds to Better Health
Taking Your Blood Pressure Has Never Been Easier or Faster
- Digital monitor with attached latex-free adult wrist cuff
- Storage case
- Two AAA batteries
- Detailed english/spanish instructions
- Quick start guide and FAQ pamphlet
- Measurement results tracking log
- Systolic and diastolic pressure
- Pulse rate
- WHO* classification
- Heartbeat rhythm
- Date and Time
- Inflation and deflation
- Storage of each reading
- 3-Reading average
- Energy saving shut-off
With the push of a single button, this monitor will take your blood pressure reading in as little as 35 seconds. Results are automatically stored in the large 90-reading memory bank along with the average of the last three measurements ready for convenient recall.
Take Charge of your Health
- Eat a healthy diet
- Exercise regularly
- And, monitor your blood pressure
High blood pressure (hypertension) is a risk factor of stroke and heart disease. home monitoring can help identify changes in your blood pressure. Over time, these measurements can provide a comprehensive overview of your blood pressure readings consult your physician or healthcare professional.
Did You Know...
Heart disease is the #1 cause of death for men and women in the US. Half of all heart disease patients are under the age of 60.
Home blood pressure monitoring can provide early detection.
Statistics provided by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention and the American Heart Association.
Made in China
Selecting a wrist monitor - Wrist blood pressure monitors are a proven accurate method of home blood pressure monitoring. Many people may find a wrist cuff easier to apply than a traditional arm cuff.
Applying Your Wrist Cuff -
- Place the preformed cuff on your left wrist so that the digital display is facing towards you.
- Position the cuff 1/4"-1/2" from the bend at your wrist.
- Wrap the cuff around your wrist to fit comfortably yet snug.
©2011 Veridian Healthcare, LLC