Use only as directed. For vaginal use only.
Do not use this product:
- If you have a known hypersensitivity to any ingredient in the product
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal itching, burning, or abnormal discharge
- Lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, pain, fever, chills, nausea, or vomiting
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- A STD (sexually transmitted disease) of PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Frequent and painful urination
When using this product:
- Remove tablet and discontinue use if burning or discomfort occurs upon insertion of vaginal tablet that lasts more than a few minutes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Odor worsens
- Odor clears up and occurs again within a few days
- You develop vaginal itching, burning, abnormal discharge
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the product
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.