Vicks 44 Cough & Cold PM Berry Burst
- Dextromethorphan HBr...Cough
- Acetaminophen...Aches, Fever
- Chlorpheniramine...Sneezing, Runny Nose
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 15 ml (1tbsp) every 4 hours
- Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years - Do not use.
- Each tablespoon contains: sodium 26mg
- Store at room temperature
Nighttime Cough & Pain Relief
Berry Burst Flavor
Got Cold Symptoms in the P.M.? Relieve Them
Vicks® Formula 44® Custom Care Cough & Cold PM medicine relieves coughs, sneezing, runny nose, headache, fever, and sore throat pain so you can get a good night's sleep.
Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
Do not exceed 6 doses per 24 hours.
©2010 Procter & Gamble
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.58 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 2.25x 5.3
Item Code: 507669
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood-thinning drug Warfarin
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Temporary relieves cough, cold and flu symptoms: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sneezing, headache, sore throat, fever, runny nose
- Runny Nose/Sneezing
- Sore Throat
Dextromethorphan HBr30mg)(Cough Suppressant , Acetaminophen650mg)(Pain Reliever , Chlorpheniramine Maleate650mg)(Antihistamine
Acesulfame Potassium , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Citric Acid , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , Flavor , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Polyethylene Glycol , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Saccharin Sodium , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Citrate , Sucralose
|Serving Size : 1 15 mL Tablespoon
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|