Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if adult/child take
• more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• liver disease
• heart disease
• thyroid disease
• high blood pressure
• trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
• a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
• symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present
• new symptoms occur
• cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Temporarily relives common cold and flu symptoms including nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains and fever.