Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
• With other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
• With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• To make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Liver disease
• Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
• Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
• Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product:
• Do not use more than directed
• Excitability may occur, especially in children
• Marked drowsiness may occur
• Avoid alcoholic drinks
• Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• Alcohol, sedatives, & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
• Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• Redness or swelling is present
• New symptoms occur
• Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: This package is safety sealed & child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.