Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Do not use:
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• To make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• excessive phlegm (mucus)
• a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
• trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
• a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
• Do not use more than directed.
• Excitability may occur, especially in children.
• Marked drowsiness may occur.
• Avoid alcoholic drinks.
• Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
• Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken."