Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Relief Liquid Original Flavor
Size/Count 12.0 fl oz
- Relieves cough & sore throat
- For headache, minor aches & pains
- Temporarily relieves fever
- Nighttime relief
- Alcohol 10%
Take only as directed--see Overdose warning
Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
Adults and children 12 years and over 30 ml (2 TBSP) every 6 hours
Children 4 to under 12 years Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years Do not use
When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
Each 30 mL dose cup contains potassium 5 mg sodium 18 mg
Store at room temperature
©2010 Procter & Gamble
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.1 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 6.8
Item Code: 436308
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
• More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
• With other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
• With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• To make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Liver disease
• Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
• Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
• A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
• Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product:
• Do not use more than directed
• Excitability may occur, especially in children
• Marked drowsiness may occur
• Avoid alcoholic drinks
• Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
• Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• Redness or swelling is present
• New symptoms occur
• Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Acetaminophen (650 mg) , Dextromethorphan HBr (30 mg) , Doxylamine Succinate (12.5 mg)
Acesulfame Potassium , Alcohol , Citric Acid , D&C Yellow 10 , FD&C Green 3 , FD&C Yellow 6 , Flavor , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Polyethylene Glycol , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Saccharin Sodium , Sodium Citrate
|Serving Size : 30 mL
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|