Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persist for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- To make a child sleep
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A sodium-restricted diet
When using this product
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not use more than directed
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms: Nasal congestion, sinus congestion & pressure, cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation, cough to help you sleep, minor aches & pains, headache, fever, sore throat, runny nose & sneezing. Reduces swelling of nasal passages, temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose & promotes nasal &/or sinus drainage.