Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 3 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Carton sealed for your protection.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to Colds, Hay fever or Upper respiratory allergies. Relieves sinus pressure and shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely. Vicks Sinex 12 Hour contains an effective decongestant for fast, long lasting relief of nasal stuffiness.