Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water immediately. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor.
PAD MAY PRESENT A CHOKING HAZARD. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS..
- Do not place in microwave
- Do not touch exposed pad with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with plenty of water
- Do not place exposed pad on furniture, fabrics, bedding and plastics
- Do not add any liquids to the pad or use more than one pad per slot at a time
- For scent only, pad is not to be taken internally
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.