For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use
- by mouth
- with tight bandages
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When using this product
- do not heat
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back.
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold. On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.