Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloud
- overuse may cause more eye redness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in temperature.
Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.