Native to the Tibetan Himalayas, the goji berry has been used for thousands of years throughout Asia to promote optimum health and longevity. You can enjoy all the benefits of this amazing fruit in a convenient, tasty juice.
- Nutrient-dense - A true nutritional powerhouse, goji contains 19 amino acids, substantial amounts of vitamin E, more beta carotene than carrots, and many other important antioxidants and phytonutrients
- Healthy and delicious - A traditional Chinese medicine. Improves eyesight and tones the liver and kidneys
- Contains no added sugar, sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Made from fresh berries. Naturally sweet, with a slightly tart and bitter flavor
These statements and this product have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Made in China
As a dietary supplement, take 1 oz (2 Tbsp) up to 3 times daily. May be taken alone or added to beverages.
- Natural separation may occur, so shake well before use
- Best if used within 30 days after opening
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refrigerate after opening
© 2012 Wai Lana