Safe: No fear of broken glass or mercury. Fast: Most rectal measurements occur within 10 seconds, oral measurements from 15-25 seconds and underarm/axillary 25-35 seconds. East to ready: Extra-large digital display numbers in (°F/°C) Fahrenheit or Celsius scale.
- Fever alarm alerts you to a temperature above 99.5°F
- Meets accuracy standards for clinical thermometers
- For oral, rectal or underarm use
- Soft, flexible tip
- Memory recall
- Probe covers help prevent passing of germs
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
- 1 flexible-tip digital thermometer
- 1 1.55v DC button battery
- Protective case
- 5 probe covers
- Warranty information
Made in China
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Press button and place in mouth. Beeps and display stops flashing when ready (complete instructions enclosed).
© 2013 Walgreen Co.