For external use only. Flammable.
- Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
When using this product:
- Do not get in eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.