Just one tablet. Walgreens pharmacist recommended.*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- Do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Tips for managing heartburn:
- Do not lie flat or bend over after eating
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothing around the stomach
- Do not eat before bedtime
- Raise the head of your bed
- Avoid heartburn causing foods such as rich, spicy, fatty or fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and certain fruits and vegetables
- Eat slowly and avoid big meals
- If overweight, lose weight
- Quit smoking
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Protect from moisture and light
© 2012 Walgreen Co.